The personal data concerning you which we process in relation with this website will be processed by EXOCLICK, S.L., with NIF/VAT B-64355506 at the registered office C/ Marina, 16-18, 08005, Barcelona, Spain (hereinafter THE COMPANY) which has entered with the EXOGROUP companies into a data processing contract which meets all the requirements set by the data protection regulations and establishes the guarantees and safeguards required to protect your privacy and the confidentiality of your data.
Further information about the EXOGROUP companies may be found at the following link: https://www.exogroup.com/#companies
For any query, request or clarification regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact THE COMPANY at the postal address previously indicated or via the following email address: email@example.com.
2. THE PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
For the purpose of rendering the services offered and attending to your information requests, THE COMPANY will process the following personal data:
- Any initial data you voluntarily provide to us in your information request as a visitor of the Website, your request for information about our companies, your request in relation with our job offers, or your request to obtain the services offered by our companies. In each form, we will clearly and precisely specify which data you must provide on a mandatory basis to proceed with the application, request or service request you submit to us from time to time.
- Any data that is generated or exchanged with you after your initial application in order to fulfil such initial application.
- Any personal data you provide through your request.
The Web Users guarantee the authenticity and truthfulness of all data provided through the Website and must update any information provided to the EXOGROUP companies so that it matches the real and current situation at all times. The Web Users shall be held liable for any false or inaccurate statement and any damages this may cause to the EXOGROUP companies or any third parties.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided to the EXOGROUP companies will be used to process and manage requests made by the Web Users to our companies at any time, regardless of whether these are for information, registration or obtaining the services offered by the company. EXOGROUP may also use personal data for the following purposes:
- Managing and controlling the Web Users’ requests in relation to our services through the Website
- Managing the job applications made by the Web Users’ through the Website
- Managing and controlling compliance by the Web Users with the terms and conditions of our Website and their accounts
- Managing and controlling their user account on the Website.
4. AUTHORISATION FOR THE DATA PROCESSINGThe EXOGROUP companies are authorised to process your data for the purpose of managing and processing requests by Web Users as this is necessary for EXOGROUP to fulfil its contractual obligations in relation with such requests.
5. DATA DISCLOSURES, INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS AND AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
The EXOGROUP companies do not disclose data to third parties without first obtaining your consent, except where necessary to fulfil the legal and contractual obligations to which our companies are subject at any time due to its nature and business and/or to comply with the requests made by Web Users.
In this respect, EXOGROUP hereby informs you that your data may be disclosed to service providers with whom our companies have signed the relevant agreements pursuant to the applicable regulations.
The EXOGROUP companies use services rendered by technology providers located in countries that do not have regulations equivalent to the European regulations. Its use of these services meets all the requirements set by the data protection regulations, with the guarantees and safeguards required to protect your privacy being applied to transfers of your data.
For more information about how your privacy is guaranteed, you may contact the Data Protection Officer through the specified post and email addresses.
The EXOGROUP companies do not adopt any decisions that could affect you in a significant manner based solely on automated processing of your data. All decision-making processes of our company related to your requests, services, queries or purchases are conducted with the involvement of a human being.
6. STORAGE PERIOD
The Web Users’ personal data will be kept for as long as their relationship with our companies continues. After the relationship with the Web User has ended, our companies will keep the Web User’s data for the legal statutes of limitations applicable to each processing, up to a maximum term of five (5) years after the relationship with the Web User has ended. In such case, the data will only be processed to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our legal or contractual obligations. Once such statutes of limitations have ended, their data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymised.
7. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY MEASURES APPLIED TO THE DATA
The EXOGROUP companies have implemented and maintained administrative, technical and organisational measures appropriate to the kind of data it collects and subject to the terms and conditions set out in the applicable data protection regulations for the purpose of protecting the personal information provided to our companies against unauthorised or unlawful access and accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction of data. Only authorised staff may access the personal information and they may only do so for the permitted business purposes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, criminal acts may be committed by third parties even where the EXOGROUP companies uses all the means at its disposal to prevent such acts.
Despite this, the user is responsible for suitably protecting any codes and passwords provided for access and prevent them from being used or accessed by unauthorised third parties. EXOGROUP cannot be held liable for any inappropriate use of this website.
8. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights to withdraw any consent you granted, to access, rectification, erasure, portability, restriction and/or objection to the processing of your personal data at any time and free of charge by sending a notice to our Data Protection Officer to the post and email addresses specified below: EXOCLICK, S.L, C/ Marina, 16-18, 08005, Barcelona, Spain.; or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION